A male saint vested in the archiepiscopal pallium and holding a cross staff in his left hand. His (missing) right hand is raised in benediction. He stands on a grassy mound, between the pillars of an architectural canopy with green leafy capitals. Fruiting vine fills the outer borders. Three bands of pot-metal yellow ornament run behind the figure, the upper two decorated with a running trail of foliage. The lower once contained a name, of which only the capital T (for Thomas?) remains. St Thomas Becket (d.1170), canonised in 1174, would fit the overall scheme of this window and was honoured in the slightly earlier glass of window CHs4 inside the Chapter House.