This tracery panel was designed and made by J.W. Knowles under the direction of Rev. J.T. Fowler in 1886-8. Christ is shown enthroned alongside the Virgin Mary in the apex of the window. He is crowned and holds a sceptre topped with a cross, raising his other hand in blessing. The embellishment of Christ’s mantle with a jewelled border and silver-stained motifs show that Knowles was drawing upon the fifteenth-century glass when designing the new panels.